Thursday, October 13, 2011 ~
Six things I learned from my bees. By Carol Cook
6 Things I learned from my bees.
1. If you want to be the queen bee, you have to be willing to accept the workload that goes along with it. And sometimes it just ain’t pretty.
2. Do the best you can. If you don’t succeed, you can always move on. It beats the hell out of being eaten by your co-workers.
3. There is no “I” in team but there is in “survive”. Not learning to work together can end really, really badly.
4. Sometimes eating dessert first is your only choice because dessert is all there is.
5. You aren’t as unique as you think. Sometimes there are 49,999 others exactly like you. But that isn’t always a bad thing.
And last and perhaps most important:
6. Do not assume that just because something is small, it cannot MESS. YOU. UP. If you don’t believe me, just look up “Anaphylaxis” in the dictionary.